Wednesday 15 July 2009

From this to this...

The idea of this blog is to help people like myself, with no real experience, to learning how to renovate/customise a 'vintage' motorbike.

The idea is to go from this (a 1975 Honda CB125S, non-runner);















To this (a very beautiful 1960's Honda race bike);















Now I know an old Honda CB125 that cost 150 quid is never going to look like a classic, expertly restored beauty like the one above, but the idea is to make a good effort and to learn all the relevant skills, or find the relevant expertise when needed so that for the next project I can confidently move on to bigger and better things.

Right now I have the bike stripped and in many parts in the garage. I have some plans and ideas, which I will share in the next blog, but very little idea or the technical expertise to make them happen. So my plan is to take it a step at a time and give it a go. It's gonna take some time, but here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment